FUE is a hair transplant surgery that will help you get your natural hair back. Hair is essential to give you a good look, but if your hair is falling, this can be an alarming situation. At Estheticare, we have the best surgeons who will perform FUE hair transplant in Islamabad Pakistan. We use the latest techniques for hair transplant and other cosmetic procedures.
What Is FUE Hair Transplant?
In an FUE hair transplant, the hair grafts are extracted from the donor area one by one. The donor area is usually the back of the head. After the extraction, the hair follicles are prepared by the best surgeons and then inserted into the recipient area. This hair transplant is best for people facing hair loss problems or who want a thicker and denser hairline.
Goals Of FUE hair transplant
The goals of FUE hair transplant are:
- Help you regain your natural hairline
- It will give you the permanent solution to baldness or hair loss.
- Help you achieve a younger and more charming look.
- A hair transplant will help you regain your lost confidence.
- No or little scarring on the extraction area.
The FUE hair transplant is performed in different steps:
Preparing the Donor area
The donor area is first prepared for the extraction of hair follicles. The site is first shaved then local anaesthesia is injected to avoid pain or discomfort.
Extraction from Donor Area
After preparing the donor area, the surgeons use a micro punch to extract hair follicles. By this method, there will be very few chances of scarring.
Preparation of Grafts
After extraction, the hair follicles are observed under a microscope and dissected by the best surgeons to get the best hair grafts implanted in the recipient area.
After getting the grafts, the surgeon will prepare the recipient area, tiny incisions are made with the help of sharp tools, and then the hair grafts are inserted on the recipient area. The whole procedure is painless as it is performed under local anaesthesia.
Right Candidate for FUE Hair Transplant
FUE is best for treating baldness, but you must be a good candidate for this treatment procedure. You are the right candidate if:
- You have sufficient hair in the donor area to be extracted.
- You must be above 25.
- You have realistic expectations about the transplantation results.
- You are not facing hair fall anymore.
- You want a denser and fuller hair look.
- Want to boost up your confidence by regaining your hair.
- You do not wish to have a scar of hair extraction.
FUE hair transplant Recovery Time
The recovery time after FUE hair transplant is less as compared to FUT. After the surgery, you may feel stiffness or pain in the treatment area. For this, you can take a painkiller or use cold compression. You should rest for quick healing and do not do any strenuous exercise.
If you follow all the surgeons’ instructions, you can recover in less than a week. After a few months, you will start seeing the results of an FUE hair transplant.
If you get an FUE hair transplant in Islamabad Pakistan, then you will get many benefits such as :
- You will experience painless transplant surgery.
- The recovery time will be very short.
- You will get a permanent solution to hair loss.
- No scarring or cuts.
- There is a high graft survival rate.
- It is a cheaper surgery.
- You will get your natural hairline back.
- The donor hair can be taken from any other body part if your head does not have enough donor’s hair.
- It has fewer side effects.
- This procedure has minimal downtime.
Cost Of FUE Hair Transplant In Islamabad:
The cost of an FUE hair transplant in Islamabad Pakistan depends upon many factors, such as the fees of our surgeon’s number of hair grafts used for hair restoration. At Esthetic In Islamabad, we offer the cheapest hair transplant. To know about the exact cost of a hair transplant, consult our team.
Consult A Hair Transplant Surgeon
If you want a younger look by restoring your hair, then consult a hair transplant surgeon now without wasting a single second. Our surgeons will examine your scalp and suggest the type of transplant technique best for you.