The trend of getting tattoos on different body parts is at its peak. It is considered body art. Some people get tattoos to get attention, and some due to their personal liking. It is seen that people, after having a tattoo, don’t like it or, after some time, consider it as an absurd choice. If you don’t like your tattoo or want a new tattoo in the same area, you can get rid of your tattoo by Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad Pakistan. It is a non-invasive way to remove tattoos. Other treatments like dermabrasion, salabrasion or extractions are also used for tattoo removal, but they have extended downtime. So it is the best way to get rid of tattoos with minor side effects.
What Is Laser Tattoo Removal?
This treatment procedure is the safest way to remove tattoos. In this treatment, high-intensity laser light is used, which breaks the ink into small particles. The black color tattoo can absorb any wavelength of the laser. If you have any other tattoo color, the doctor will use a specific wavelength. Your body will eliminate the tiny particles of ink naturally.
Your dermatologist will examine your tattoo and determine if you fall in the candidacy area. You are an ideal candidate if:
- You want to remove your tattoo permanently
- You want a non-invasive treatment
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome
- You are above 18
- You should be overall healthy
- You should not have infections or allergies
You can see the results of laser tattoo removal instantly. But you need a few sessions to get the desired results. For achieving the best results, choose a skilled dermatologist. With the help of this laser procedure, you can get rid of tattoos permanently without pain. The results can vary depending on the ink used for making tattoos.
Types Of Lasers Used For Tattoo Removal
At Estheticare, we use different types of laser depending upon the color of the tattoo. The types are as follows:
- Q TERRA ND YAG Laser
- Q Switched ND YAG Laser
- Q switched Ruby laser
Preparation Before The Treatment
You should prepare yourself before undergoing Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad Pakistan. Following are a few pre-procedural cares for you:
- Do not wax the area having a tattoo
- Take proper sleep before the treatment
- Avoid taking inflammatory medicines for fast recovery
- Apply an SPF before going out
- Clean the treatment area before coming for the treatment
Dermatologists start the procedure by applying local or topical anesthesia for numbing the treatment site. After that, the high-intensity laser beam is directed towards the tattoo, which breaks it into tiny particles. And these particles can be removed by the body’s immune system naturally. Different wavelengths are used for different colors of tattoos. You will need more sessions of this treatment depending upon the depth and size of the tattoo.
You will notice irritation or tingling sensation after the laser treatment. But it is entirely normal and will fade away in a few days. Your skin color may also change and need time to return to its normal shade. Avoid going in the direct sunlight as it can cause redness or a burning sensation. You will completely recover within 1 or 2 weeks.
How To Take Care After Laser Tattoo Removal?
The patient should take care of the treatment site for quick healing and avoid side effects after the treatment. Following are the aftercare tips:
- Use ice packs to prevent swelling
- Apply topical antibiotic to avoid infection
- Do not apply skincare products on the treatment site
- Avoid unnecessary touching on the skin
- Do not scratch your scabs; they will fall naturally
- Do not forget to apply sunblock before going out
- Abstain taking a bath for one day after the treatment
- Keep your treatment area clean and dry
- It is the safest way to get rid of unwanted tattoo
- It requires significantly less time as compared to other treatment methods
- It can remove any type of tattoo using different wavelengths
- It is a painless and non-surgical treatment
- This treatment has significantly fewer chances of any side effect
- It requires minimal downtime
- This treatment method will not cause scarring on the skin
There are very few chances of any side effects or complications if performed by an expert dermatologist. you can experience some side effects such as:
- Infection at the treatment site
- Bruising or irritation for a long time
- You can get a permanent scar
- Hypopigmentation can occur
- Your cosmetic tattoos may get darker after the treatment, which will need a few sessions more to get rid of it.
Cost Of Laser Tattoo Removal
The cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Islamabad Pakistan is between 4,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR. The cost may differ depending upon the dermatologist fees, clinic’s location, type of laser light used, size and color of the tattoo. The laser specialist will determine the exact cost after examining your tattoo.
Book An Appointment
You can now get rid of your tattoo permanently with this fantastic and painless treatment. Book an appointment now, and feel free to contact our team if you want to know more about laser tattoo removal.